NAL Composite Covers are lightweight and manufactured from glass re-enforced polyester resin. They feature a non-slip tread pattern to the surface side which exceeds a slip resistance value (SRV) of 80 and are produced in 12.5 tonne (B125) and 25 tonne (C250) vertical load capacities.
Standard sizes are available with a 90mm deep galvanized steel raising frame, allowing finished paving to be installed without the need for a concrete fillet. The Composite Cover frames provide height and tilt adjustment at surface level and are suitable for use in footpaths, car parks, grass verges and areas with slow moving traffic – including HGV’s.
- All standard size covers weigh under 25kg allowing safe one person handling
- Wide range of sizes in 12.5T and 25T loading
- Central keyhole position allows safe one-person lift
- Lockable as standard
- Excellent slip resistance
- 90mm deep frame eliminates traditional maintenance issues
- Frames can be secured to chambers for ultimate stability
- No inherent scrap value, thus reducing the risk of theft