NAL Recessed access covers offer a minimum of exposed metal thereby masking the presence of manhole covers and allowing paving patterns to be continued over the access point – suitable for any landscaped area.
Each Recessed cover and frame is manufactured in accordance with EN124:1994 class 12.5T (B125) and are BSI kite marked. Fabricated in 6mm steel as standard, the covers are designed with manual handling requirements in mind featuring slide out covers with tapered sides.
These important design features, together with removable cross members on the multi-cover sets, allow covers to be safety removed by one person. Recessed units can be fabricated to suit any chamber opening size from 150x150mm upwards.
- Manufactured to EN124:1994 B125 and BSI kite marked
- Tapered sides ensure easy and safe removal
- Manufactured from 6mm steel as standard
- Central keyhole position allows safe one person lift
- Approved for use on the BT Openreach network
- Wide range of standard sizes and depths
- Bespoke sizes and badging available