Minimum Maintenance, MAXIMUM Protection
X-Last Protect impact bollard is a range of polymer bollards with unique properties making them highly resistant yet very flexible. Having undergone and passed extensive vehicle impact tests, this range is classed as the most durable and maintenance free ‘protection’ bollard available.
The Protect bollard range is designed to withstand repeated impact forces of over 800kgs, returning to its original upright position after every impact. It is the ideal product for the protection of equipment, fixtures and buildings.
X-Last bollards can be supplied in various installation options including cast in, bolt down or with a Retention Socket or Composite Socket for de-mountable installations.
Features & Benefits
- All bollards weigh under 6kg
- Simple surface mounted bolt-down fixing
Withstands repeated impacts of 800kgs without loss of rigidity
- Withstands between 100 and 1500 repeated 90 degree impacts in the same direction
- Polymer material is coloured throughout ensuring colour retention after impact
X-Last material is 100% recyclable
- 50% less impact on the environment than conventional metal bollards