Temporary Cable Shroud
For All Post Installations
The NAL Cable Shroud has been developed for use with Temporary Foundations, specifically when they are being used to secure illuminated or solar-powered street furniture. The Shroud creates a void around the Temporary Foundation enabling the storage and protection of excess electric cables and associated equipment; completely removing the requirement for expensive and disruptive traffic management.
The Cable Shroud is manufactured and supplied in two parts, connected by a hinge mechanism, enabling it to be easily retrofitted on-site and securely locked together with a padlock. The sloping top eliminates traditional problems of foundations being used to discard litter.
- Protects the public from dangerous equipment
- Eliminates the need for traffic management around Temporary Foundations
- Reduces the risk of personal injury claims
- Reflective banding ensures high visibility at night
- Sloping top stops litter
- Allows work programs to continue during major public events